Dear Visitor to Australian Visa Experts – WELCOME!
Our courteous, friendly and experienced administration staff, migration law and visa application experts are ready to assist you with your visa application needs.
However, BEFORE you fill in and submit the Enquiry Form located below you need to strictly and carefully follow these simple steps –
- Read the information about the 4 visa classes that we specialise in – the links are all located on the home page.
- Decide which of these visa classes most suits your circumstances and your intentions (but if you are not sure – tell us! We are happy to cover each option in a preliminary advice).
- Read the Articles we have provided concerning each visa type. These Articles have been specifically written to inform you and assist you to work out which type of visa you are eligible to apply for.
- Read our Terms and Conditions as a Service Provider. It is very important that you know our terms and conditions before you submit your enquiry to us.
- Read our Unique Performance Guarantee. No other migration agent provides this guarantee to clients!
- View our schedule of fees and charges. We are highly skilled professionals and we charge for our time spent assisting you – either by giving you advice or by assisting you to apply for a visa. Our main objective is to do all we can to open Australia’s door to you and make you welcome.
- Check out any additional free information we provide.
- Fill in each box with the requested information.
- Each box marked with a red asterisk is MANDATORY – i.e. you must provide this information to be able to submit the enquiry to us. The boxes that are not marked with a red asterisk are OPTIONAL but it will assist us in giving you the best service. For instance, we will be asking you to tell us your SKYPE contact details as once you become a client of ours this is a very easy and inexpensive way for us to stay in touch with you and keep you up to date with your visa application procedure.
- Some of the boxes may require you to answer a question with a Yes or No. Simply, follow the instructions.
- When you have completed the Form fully and correctly simply click on the SEND BUTTON.
- We will send you an acknowledgement that we have received your Enquiry within 24 hours of its receipt. This will be sent to your email address if you have provided this or to your fax number. Please do not expect anyone to call you by phone.
- Within 48 hours of receipt of your Enquiry you will receive an email or fax back from us telling you what further information we need from you or what further things we require you to do for us to be able to accept you as a client and get to work on getting you to Australia.
- Once this is done we will prepare a CLIENT AGREEMENT and send this out to you. We will ask you to review this agreement and let us know by reply email or fax whether you are willing to accept the terms of this agreement. If you do then we will ask you to sign the agreement and have it properly witnessed and then return it to us by fax or by email as a scanned document.
- We will also tell you at the same time how much money you will need to send to us to allow us to commence work and get things under way. If you have read our standard terms and conditions and schedule of fees and charges located on our home page menu none of this should bring any surprises. You will be anticipating what our charges are likely to be as we have provided you with guidelines and estimates on our web site.
- As soon as we have your signed client agreement and you have paid the required funds into our client bank account WE GET TO WORK IMMEDIATELY – firstly, to provide you with preliminary advice and then, if that advice is favourable to you, to prepare your visa application for lodgement with the Department of Immigration & Citizenship (DIAC).
THE ENQUIRY FORM (OK, you’re almost there!)
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? (We thought you’d want to know...)
Follow these SIX simple steps to get your visa application processed quickly and with minimum hassle:
- Simply click on the visa type you want to apply for – Business Skills, Skilled Migrant, Sponsored skilled worker, or Student visa –and make sure you understand the requirements.
- Read all the information, and the ARTICLE, we have provided there to understand your obligations and responsibilities.
- If you’re unsure, simply ask Australian Visa Experts which visa type is best in your unique situation.
- Make sure you understand our TERMS AND CONDITIONS and SCHEDULE OF FEES before proceeding.
- Also, check the MARA CODE OF CONDUCT and our UNIQUE PERFORMANCE GUARANTEE to see how you are protected as an individual.
- Then, only once you have taken all of the prior FIVE STEPS, go to CONTACT US page and follow the instructions. DO NOT TELEPHONE US OR SUBMIT YOUR ENQUIRY WITHOUT FOLLOWING THOSE INSTRUCTIONS. Failure to observe ALL of the SIX steps will slow down your visa application and could end up costing you more in unnecessary fees and charges.